Thursday, September 28, 2006

Nest and I

Lamp post ignited the street.I stood there looking at it
"7601 Knox Ave".
The place where i spent my 2 yrs of stay in US.
It was named as "Nest" later.

Away from home,from my girl for the first time in 25 yrs.
Nest life teached me a lot.
Nest rescued me off from my home sickness,missing my beloved.

Gave me a chance to meet some of the lovely souls in this world.
Enabled me to relive the good old days of volley ball that i played in school.
Nest is where i discovered that i can also cook.
Defined the meaning of "Fun".Enhanced my level of self confidence.

Nest folks that was really a awe-inspiring stay.No words to describe it.
The nest phase of life will ever be in my memories...always.

No way blood related..when i get hurt u guys felt the pain of mine..and thanks a lot for taking care of me

Will miss u Nest....

PS:

Mr.Perfect/Meez/DRL : All the best for your married life.
Bhai/Dakalti/Theo : True prayers for you guys to get "The your KIND of GIRL" in life.
Biddu : Wish u success in your carrier and Stay at onsite

1 comment:

Ramesh said...

Well written daa machan. I wish you and your girl good luck and expecting some good news from you soon da.a.